Heavy Duty Amplifier Chassis Baseplate
A custom heavy-duty baseplate for the Modushop 300mm deep chassis ideal for dual mono amplifiers.
Originally designed by one of our founders in his quest to develop a dual-mono Amp Camp Amp (an amplifier design by Nelson Pass) Aileron Labs is proud to make available this limited edition custom heavy-duty baseplate.
This replaces the baseplate on selected 300mm deep Modushop.biz chassis as required to support heavier components without bowing. This may be used to duplicate the dual mono amplifier configuration as shown, saving a LOT of custom machining in the process, or modified for a custom application. As with all DIY amplifier builds, the choice is yours!
We have no plans at present to produce another run of this part so when our supply is exhausted, that's all folks! Get one while they last!
- Designed and manufactured in the US
- Mounts to the factory heatsink brackets using the factory hardware
- Support for (2) Antek torroidal transformers and associated steel shields (200VA shown)
- Support for (1) DIYAudio.com Soft Start board
- Support for (1) DIYAudio.com Universal Power Supply board split in half
- Support for (2) common 30A bridge rectifiers (Vishay shown)
- Support for (4) MNPCTech or equivalent feet (far superior to factory feet)
- Ventilation does not affect transformer shielding
- Material: 1008 Cold Rolled Steel
- Thickness: 2 millimeters
- Finish: Unfinished (Natural Steel)
Terms of Sale
Baseplate only. No mounting hardware or other components shown in the pictures are included.
Plus applicable sales tax and standard shipping charges.